47 series, hydraulic spring applied, single acting caliper disc brake w/ float plates, sized for 1/4 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- 1000 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 750 PSI Release Pressure
- Belleville Disc Spring Stack
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs with Unlimited Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads
- .45 Coefficient of Friction
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- 465 lb. Maximum Tangential Force
- 1033 lb. Clamping Force
- 3315 in. lb. Braking Torque using 16-inch Diameter Brake Disc
Engineering note: Spring applied brakes are intended for use as an emergency stop or static holding device. It is not suggested to use in continuous slip applications as torque capacity is directly related to friction pad wear.