47 series, mechanical single acting caliper disc brake w/ float plates, sized for 3/8 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Fits on Brake Discs with Unlimited Diameter
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 2.69 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- 15º maximum lever travel when friction pads are new and with 1/32" gap on each side of disc.
- Periodic tightening of lock nut will reduce travel of lever and will allow 1/4" wear on each friction pad.
- 90º maximum lever travel after 3/16" wear on each friction pad and without intermediate tightening of lock nut.
- Power Factor: M38F and M47F Series 1X, 200 Series 3.5X
|Description||Single Acting, Floating Mount. Use Fixed Disc|
|Additional Info||Single Spring Retractable Piston|
|Disc Thick. (in.)||3/8|
|Lever Force (lb.)||450|
|Max. Disc Diameter, in.||Unlimited|
|Housing Material||Aluminum, Hardcoated|
|Bolt Type||Grade 8 Zinc Plated|
|Lever/Cam||Machined V-Notch Cam|
|Total Pad Area||4.00 sq. in.|
|Wearable Friction Material||0.83 cu. in.|
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.