Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative - Immediate Opening
Posted Date: 9/1/2022
You will be engaged daily. The primary responsibility is to respond to inbound customer (OEM, End User & Reseller) requests via telephone, fax and email.
- Assist with customer inquiries: Product, Order Follow-up and tracking.
- Prepare and send price quotations.
- Review and process customer orders.
- Use CRM tool for quotation follow-up and data tracking.
- Support outside sales team as necessary.
- Work with sales manager on various sales support tasks.
Compensation based on experience. Benefit package available:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal-driven, follows instructions, and a team player. Willing to participate in extensive product training.
- Strong interest and desire for a career in sales.
- Willingness to be trained and follow the goals of the company.
- Problem-solving skills with a technical discipline and willingness to offer customer support.
- Previous experience with ERP/Manufacturing systems, CAD, MS Office products, and CRM is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, team player, proactive, high energy, self-starter.
- Fluid power, power transmission, motion control, or industrial background or experience ideal.
- Job: Full-Time
- Job Location: River Falls, WI
- Education: 2 or 4 year degree, technical preferred but not required
- Experience: 1-3 years in industrial sales preferred but not necessary