Dual Function Brakes
W.C. Branham combines hydraulic and mechanical service into one caliper disc brake. Choose between MH47 and MH200 series.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Hardcoated housings
- Non-asbestos friction materialReplaceable friction pads
- Buna-N seals
- EPR and Viton® seals optional
- Fixed or float mount types
- Fits up to 16 inch diameter brake discs
- Adjustment nut for pad wear on mechanical side
- Spring retractable pistons
MH47 is designed around our standard 200 series twin bore, live side housing. One bore provides mechanical service and the other bore provides hydraulic service,side by side. Each bore offers the equivalent performance of a M47 and H47 series brake.
MH200 also uses a live side housing with 200 series twin bore diameters. Unlike the MH47, the MH200 uses both bores for hydraulic and mechanical service which doubles the braking torque.