PNEU-SA® Enclosed Cable-Type Air Cylinder
Carrier/Piston Mechanically Coupled. Internal Main Air Pressure Seals.
Ideal for harsh environments, pneU-SA® Rodless Cylinders provide guiding and load support along the length of its' body. Enclosed mil-spec rated cables connect the piston and carrier connector together, which ride in separate chambers. The benefit is an isolated, internally sealed, pressurized piston chamber that is not exposed to the operating environment resulting in continuous duty.
- Carrier/piston mechanically coupled
- Internal main air pressure seals
- Ideal for harsh environments
- 3 bore sizes of 1" (25mm), 1.25" (32mm) and 1.75" (44mm)
- Self lubricating Nylatron® GS carrier bearings
- Dual chamber extrusion design - no slot seal
- Hardcoated I.D./O.D.
- Foot mounts standard
- Compensating Tension Control - automatic cable tensioning
- Adjustable cushions
- Optional switches and sensors