Dual function 200 series mechanical/hydraulic single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 1/2 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 16" Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- U.S. Dept. of Defense Approved Friction Pads
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Stamped, Heat Treated One Piece Lever/Cam
Hydraulic braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb): 288 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
- Parking/static torque (inch/lb): 144 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
Mechanical braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 7.45 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
- Parking/static torque 3.73 x Lever Force (lb) per x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- Gap between friction pad faces and disc when new = .048" total.
- Angular movement of lever required to actuate brake when new = 7º 30'.
- Maximum axial movement without intermediate adjustment = .387".
- .208" total wear allowed before adjustment of each side.
|Description||Single Acting. Floating Mount. Use Fixed Disc|
|Additional Info||Dual Spring Retractable Pistons|
|Disc Thick. (in.)||1/2|
|Fluid Type||Hydraulic Oil|
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.