Dual function 200 series mechanical/hydraulic single acting caliper disc brake sized for 3/8 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 16" Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- U.S. Dept. of Defense Approved Friction Pads
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Stamped, Heat Treated One Piece Lever/Cam
Hydraulic braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb): 288 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
- Parking/static torque (inch/lb): 144 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
Mechanical braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 7.45 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
- Parking/static torque 3.73 x Lever Force (lb) per x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- Gap between friction pad faces and disc when new = .048" total.
- Angular movement of lever required to actuate brake when new = 7º 30'.
- Maximum axial movement without intermediate adjustment = .387".
- .208" total wear allowed before adjustment of each side.
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.