Dual function 47 series mechanical/hydraulic single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 5/32 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 18" Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- U.S. Dept. of Defense Approved Friction Pads
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Stamped Plated Steel Lever and Machined V-Notch Cam
Hydraulic braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb): 144 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
- Parking/static torque (inch/lb): 72 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
Mechanical braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 2.69 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
- Parking/static torque 1.75 x Lever Force (lb) per x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- 15º maximum lever travel when friction pads are new and with 1/32" gap on each side of disc.
- Periodic tightening of lock nut will reduce travel of lever and will allow 1/4" wear on each friction pad.
- 90º maximum lever travel after 3/16" wear on each friction pad and without intermediate tightening of lock nut.
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.