Dual function 47 series mechanical/hydraulic single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 1/2 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 18" Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- U.S. Dept. of Defense Approved Friction Pads
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Stamped Plated Steel Lever and Machined V-Notch Cam
Hydraulic braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb): 144 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
- Parking/static torque (inch/lb): 72 lbf per 100 psi x braking radius
Mechanical braking torques:
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 2.69 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
- Parking/static torque 1.75 x Lever Force (lb) per x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- 15º maximum lever travel when friction pads are new and with 1/32" gap on each side of disc.
- Periodic tightening of lock nut will reduce travel of lever and will allow 1/4" wear on each friction pad.
- 90º maximum lever travel after 3/16" wear on each friction pad and without intermediate tightening of lock nut.
|Description||Single Acting. Floating Mount. Use Fixed Disc|
|Additional Info||Dual Spring Retractable Pistons|
|Disc Thick. (in.)||1/2|
|Fluid Type||Hydraulic Oil|
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.