525 Series, Hydraulic Spring Applied, Double Acting Caliper Disc Brake. Sized for 5/8 inch Thick Brake Disc.
- Fixed Mount Brakes Can Be Used With Vertical or Horizontal Brake Discs
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Hardcoated Housings
- 200 PSI Release Pressure
- 75 PSI Air Release Using 18:1 Air/Oil Intensifier #1780-0000
- Dual Belleville Disc Spring Stacks
- Fits on Brake Discs from 14 inch Diameter and Larger
- .45 coefficient of friction #951023
- Internal Crossover Porting
- Buna N & Polyurethane Seals
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- 3,059 lb. Maximum Tangential Force
- 41,112 in. lb. Braking Torque using 30 inch Diameter Brake Disc
- 6,798 lb. Clamping Force
Pre-production at this time. Consult factory for availability.
Engineering note: Spring applied brakes are intended for use as an emergency stop or static holding device. It is not suggested to use in continuous slip applications as torque capacity is directly related to friction pad wear.