200 series, mechanical single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 1/4 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 16 inches
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 7.45 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- Gap between friction pad faces and disc when new = .048" total.
- Angular movement of lever required to actuate brake when new = 7º 30'.
- Maximum axial movement without intermediate adjustment = .387".
- .208" total wear allowed before adjustment of each side.
- Power Factor: M38F and M47F Series 1X, 200 Series 3.5X
|Description||Single Acting, Floating Mount. Use Fixed Disc|
|Additional Info||Dual Spring Retractable Pistons|
|Disc Thick. (in.)||1/4|
|Lever Force (lb.)||580|
|Max. Disc Diameter, in.||16|
|Housing Material||Aluminum, Hardcoated|
|Bolt Type||Grade 8 Zinc Plated|
|Lever/Cam||Stamped, heat treated one piece lever/cam|
|Total Pad Area||8.00 sq. in.|
|Wearable Friction Material||1.66 cu. in.|
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.