200 unlimited disc series, spring applied, hydraulic release, single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 1/2 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- 750 PSI Release Pressure
- 1500 PSI Maximum Pressure
- Dual Belleville Disc Spring Stacks
- Fitment Starting at 8-inches to Unlimited Disc Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- .45 Coefficient of Friction
- 929 lb. Maximum Tangential Force
- 6626 in. lb. Braking Torque using 16-inch Diameter Brake Disc
- 2065 lb. Maximum Clamping Force
Engineering note: Spring applied brakes are intended for use as an emergency stop or static holding device. It is not suggested to use in continuous slip applications as torque capacity is directly related to friction pad wear.