410 series, spring applied, low pressure hydraulic 288 PSI release, single acting caliper disc brake, sized for 1.0 inch thick brake disc.
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Hardcoated Housings
- 288 PSI Release Pressure
- Dual Belleville Disc Spring Stacks
- Unlimited Brake Disc Diameter
- .45 Coefficient of Friction
- Buna N Seals
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- Replaceable Friction Pads
- 1859 lb. Maximum Tangential Force
- 26,273 in. lb. Braking Torque using 30-inch Diameter Brake Disc
- 4130 lb. Clamping Force
- 7.86 cu. in. Fluid Displacement initial fill and max displacement at full pad wear
- .985 cu. in. Fluid Displacement at minimum .060 stroke
Need Something Specific?
Expecting to find something that isn't here? We'd be happy to help. Just reach out through our contact form and let us know what you need.