38 series, hydraulic spring applied, single acting caliper disc brake, sized for 5/32 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- 680 PSI Release Pressure
- Belleville Disc Spring Stack
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs with Unlimited Diameter
- Replaceable Friction Pads
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- 233 lbf (1036 N) Maximum Tangential Force
Engineering note: Spring applied brakes are intended for use as an emergency stop or static holding device. It is not suggested to use in continuous slip applications as torque capacity is directly related to friction pad wear.