200 unlimited disc series, mechanical single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 5/32 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Unlimited Brake Disc Diameter
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- U.S. Dept. of Defense Approved Friction Pads
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 7.45 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- Gap between friction pad faces and disc when new = .048" total.
- Angular movement of lever required to actuate brake when new = 7º 30'.
- Maximum axial movement without intermediate adjustment = .387".
- .208" total wear allowed before adjustment of each side.
- Power Factor: M38F and M47F Series 1X, 200 Series 3.5X
|Description||Single Acting, Floating Mount. Use Fixed Disc|
|Additional Info||Dual Spring Retractable Pistons|
|Disc Thick. (in.)||5/32|
|Lever Force (lb.)||580|