Insert-A-Shaft® CRL 15 1:1, 1.5" ℄ Bores
New Mid Size Continuous Recirculating Lubricant (CRL™) Gearboxes are for high cycle and continuous duty applications. They are configured around the Insert-A-Shaft® design for .500, .625, .750 and 1.0 inch diameter combinations. The sealed, leak-proof gearcase acts as its own lube reservoir maintaining positive lubrication. Choose right or left hand rotation.
How is the Series 15 different than our other gearboxes?
The Series 15 is 4.0 inches tall and has a 1.5 inch bore center line distance. It fits nicely between our Mini models that are 2.87 inches tall with 1.0 inch bore center line and our Standard models that are 5.76 inches tall with 2.5 inch bore center line. The Series 15 is rated up to 1200 RPM and 302 in. lb. torque.
- Mid Size, 1.5 inch Bore Center Distance
- Designed for High Cycle, Continuous Duty
- Pre-Lubricated w/Lubriplate 1500 Grade 00
- 4 Ea. Heavy Duty R16 Double Sealed Ball Bearings
- 4 Ea. Spring Loaded Shaft Seals
- Sealed, Leak Proof Gearcase
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- 8620 Heat Treated Case Hardened 15 Tooth Gears
- (2) Keys Included