Insert-A-Shaft® CRL 20 1:1, 2" ℄ Bores
Introducing the CRL 20 series Right Angle Gearboxes. Continuous Recirculating Lubricant (CRL™) Gearboxes are for high cycle and continuous duty applications. The CRL 20 gearboxes are configured around the Insert-A-Shaft® design of integrated hollow bore shafting for .625, .750, and 1.0 inch diameter combinations. The sealed, leak-proof gearcase acts as its own lube reservoir maintaining positive lubrication. Choose right or left hand rotation.
How is the Series 20 different than our other gearboxes?
The Series 20 is our 20 tooth gearbox which is 4.75 inches tall and has a 2.0 inch bore center line distance. The smaller Series 15 is 4.0 inches tall and has a 1.5 inch bore center line distance. The even smaller Series 10 Mini is 2.87 inches tall with 1.0 inch bore center line. Our largest standard models are 5.76 inches tall with 2.5 inch bore center line.
The Series 20 is rated up to 1200 RPM and 402 in. lbs. torque.
- 2.0 inch Bore Center Line Distance
- Designed for High Cycle, Continuous Duty
- Pre-Lubricated w/Lubriplate 1500 Grade 00
- 4 Ea. Heavy Duty R20 Double Sealed Ball Bearings
- 8620 Heat Treated Case Hardened 20 Tooth Gears
- 4 Ea. Spring Loaded Shaft Seals
- Sealed, Leak Proof Gearcase
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- (2) Keys Included