Insert-A-Shaft® CRL 30 1:1, 3" ℄ Bores
Introducing the CRL 30 series Right Angle Gearboxes. Continuous Recirculating Lubricant (CRL™) Gearboxes are for high cycle and continuous duty applications. The CRL 30 gearboxes are configured around the Insert-A-Shaft® design of integrated hollow bore shafting for .625, .750, 1.0 and 1.25 inch diameter combinations. The sealed, leak-proof gearcase acts as its own lube reservoir maintaining positive lubrication. Choose right or left hand rotation.
How is the Series 30 different than our other gearboxes?
It is our largest helical gearbox. The Series 30 is a 30 tooth gearbox which is 6.6 inches tall and 3.5 inches wide. It has a 3.0 inch bore center line distance compared with Series 25 gearboxes are 5.76 inches tall with 2.5 inch bore center line. The Series 20 is 4.75 inches tall and has a 2.0 inch bore center line distance. The smaller Series 15 is 4.0 inches tall and has a 1.5 inch bore center line distance. The even smaller Series 10 Mini is 2.87 inches tall with 1.0 inch bore center line.
- High Cycle, Continuous Duty
- 4 Ea. Heavy Duty R24 Double Sealed Ball Bearings
- 4 Ea. Spring Loaded Shaft Seals
- Sealed, Leak Proof Gearcase
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Speeds to 1200 RPM
- 8620 Heat Treated Case Hardened 45º Gears
- 3.0 inch Shaft Centers (1:1 Ratio)
- Pre-Lubricated w/Lubriplate 1500
- (2) Keys Included