How is the Series 20 different than our other gearboxes?
The Series 20 is our 20 tooth gearbox which is 4.75 inches tall and has a 2.0 inch bore center line distance. The smaller Series 15 is 4.0 inches tall and has a 1.5 inch bore center line distance. The even smaller Series 10 Mini is 2.87 inches tall with 1.0 inch bore center line. Our Series 25 gearbox models are 5.76 inches tall with 2.5 inch bore center line.
The Series 20 is rated up to 1200 RPM and 402 in. lbs. torque.
Insert-A-Shafts integrate hollow bore shafts for the widest possible combination of bore diameters.
- 2.0 inch Bore Center Line Distance
- (4) R20 Double Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sealed, Leak Proof Gearcase
- Aluminum Construction
- 8620 Heat Treated Case Hardened 20 Tooth Gears
- Pre-Lubricated w/Magnalube®-G GR2 HTEP
- (2) Keys Included