Glide Right ™ Crossover Series Washdown [1:1]
Introducing Glide Right™ Right Angle Gearboxes, from W.C. Branham. Glide Rights are 100% mounting and bore interchangeable with the T-O-M Brand S-R corrosion resistant or wash down models.
Do you have T-O-M Brand S-R right angle gearboxes?
Have a need for an alternate supply source?
Are performance issues causing concern?
Is it time to try something new?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, request a no obligation price quotation from us or contact W.C. Branham to discuss your application. Try our Live Help
Or, simply enter the T-O-M 8-digit part number in the Search field to go directly to the W.C. Branham interchange gearbox. Ex. (0230-0400).
Continuous Duty and Wash Down gearboxes include Continuous Recirculating Lubricant (CRL™) for high cycle and continuous duty applications. The sealed, leak-proof gearcase acts as its own lube reservoir maintaining positive lubrication. Pre-Lubricated with Lubriplate 1500.
- 4 Ea. Heavy Duty R24 Double Sealed Ball Bearings (Except Compact Models)
- 8 Ea. R10 Double Sealed Ball Bearings (Compact Models)
- 4 Ea. Spring Load Shaft Seals (Glide Right CRL Models)
- Sealed, Leak Proof Gearcase
- Speeds to 1200 RPM
- Speeds to 1800 RPM Mini Compact Models
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- 8620 Heat Treated Case Hardened Gears
- Lube & Breather Ports with Fittings
- Pre-Lubricated w/Magnalube®-G GR2 HTEP
- Pre-Lubricated w/Lubriplate 1500 (Glide Right CRL Models)
- (2) Keys Included