400 series, hydraulic spring applied, single acting caliper disc brake, sized for 1/4 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- 2000 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 1500 PSI Release Pressure
- Dual Belleville Disc Spring Stacks
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12", 16" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 16-inch Diameter
- .45 Coefficient of Friction Pad
- Replaceable Friction Pads
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- 1859 lb. Maximum Tangential Force
- 4130 lb. Clamping Force
- 13,260 in. lb. Braking Torque using 16-inch Diameter Brake Disc
Engineering note: Spring applied brakes are intended for use as an emergency stop or static holding device. It is not suggested to use in continuous slip applications as torque capacity is directly related to friction pad wear.